Staff member
General Information:

Username:
Cløudу

Discord: Cløudу#0001

gameME:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82442351

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time

Online Times: Any times between 4pm-8pm EDT for weekdays, For weekends sometime between 12pm- 10pm EDT

I may be on longer then the online times say.

Questions:

Why are you applying?
I'm currently applying because I play Wonder.tf on a frequent time period. Whenever I play there is usually a person breaking rules whether it is freekillers, or mic spammers.

Do you have any previous experience administrating? If so, please provide some proof.
I do have previous experience administrating for the -W3E- TF2 servers
1633294208754.png
(This is an older account that is in the discord if you believe it's fake please dm me on discord)

How would you improve the community?
I would do the best I could to help keep the community a respected and respectful area and provide the most fun I can.

What have you done already?
In the past times I've been active I've helped people/encouraged them to play in different ways such as rebelling in jailbreak.
One such time was teaching a player how to rebel well and what weapons and scenarios to rebel.

Have you applied on any other community in the past month? If yes, please specify.
I haven't applied for any other community in the past month.

Why should we pick you?
I have a somewhat known reputation of the Wonder.tf staff team and am known a bit in the LA Jailbreak tf2 server for rebelling I also believe I should be picked because I'm an entertaining person to be around always starting something fun to do on a daily basis and I'm a very active player for the Wonder.tf servers who can usually be called on for a helping hand.

I'm usually available for dming on discord with the discord username provided above :)

Emma

Capybara fangirl
Staff member
Hello Cloudy !
I've only seen you once on the server, maybe you've had different nicknames in the past but I personally don't remember you at all. The only time I've played with you was yesterday and it was for a short while.
You don't have any recent infractions in both in-game and Discord servers which is good. You also have just joined our Discord server 2 days ago and already has decent activity, which is also good, but I think you should wait a little more if you want to have more chances of getting accepted. However, this is just my opinion.
Your application is also a bit short and lacks detailing.

I'll vote
Neutral leaning towards a -1 .

It's too early for you to apply.

Good luck and have a wonderful day !

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
Hello Cloudy !
I've only seen you once on the server, maybe you've had different nicknames in the past but I personally don't remember you at all. The only time I've played with you was yesterday and it was for a short while.
You don't have any recent infractions in both in-game and Discord servers which is good. You also have just joined our Discord server 2 days ago and already has decent activity, which is also good, but I think you should wait a little more if you want to have more chances of getting accepted. However, this is just my opinion.

I'll vote

Ok I understand, Thank you for replying.

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
Emma already listed the points I have to give, so my vote is going to be a -1. If we find out in the future that you had different nicknames and do actually play a lot my vote might change, but until then it will remain a -1.
I used to go my the username of ZanderB on the server. Thank you for replying

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
Hello Cloudy !

I'll vote

I’ve forgot to tell you, I used to play on the server a lot even when valdmir pootis played, thogh that doesn’t exactly matter but the part that does is that i used to play on the server as a different stram username of the names of AlexLoveBug. During that time i had gotten 90+ hours on the jailbreak server alone. Please forgive my mistake, thank you once again for the reply :)

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
Hi Cloudy.

In my opinion, your application is trully small and generic, despite having seen even smaller ones. In terms of activity, you do have a good history with Wonder, almost 11 days of gameplay time, eventhough you only possess a somewhat recent activity in the last 7-9 days, gapped by almost 1 year of inactivity. I rarely played with you so far but I have nothing out of the ordinary in said time, knowing the rules in a decent level.

Your infraction historial is a big point as it's pretty much clean. However, like Emma stated, you only joined our Discord server a few days ago and, despite being a concise activity "streak", it's too soon for a rank for which you are applying.

With that said, I'm going to have to give you a -1, not for being a misfitted person for the job but because it's too early still to have a more complete profile. Apply in a few weeks/months and, if you keep this posture, I will gladly +1 you.

Good luck with the rest of the application. (y)
I'm very grateful for your criticism King Sasuke I'll try my best to stay as active as possible whether it's for the discord server or The TF2 servers. Thank you very much for the reply

Cassidy

A Million Faces.
Staff member
Admin
Honestly seeing you in game I have no concerns with your behavior, the only concerns are activity discord wise, but staff are not exactly required to be discord active. In this case I am going to +1

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
Honestly seeing you in game I have no concerns with your behavior, the only concerns are activity discord wise, but staff are not exactly required to be discord active. In this case I am going to +1
Thank you, I'll try my best to keep my attitude on the positive side even if they're not the nicest too me. Also regarding discord If I'm not talking much in it that doesn't mean i'm not looking at it because i'm usually always seeing what is going on in discord because well i have nothing else better to do, This also goes for the TF2 server which is why i'm applying. Thank you for the vote.

Dotshin

now why would i ever do that…
Staff member
Admin
hey mr.cloudy after playing with you and getting to know you a bit more it looks like you really want to help out this community and i know you mean well, overall your ingame activity is pretty good and your discord activity is steadily improving, with all that said im gonna go ahead and +1 good luck cloudy

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
hey mr.cloudy after playing with you and getting to know you a bit more it looks like you really want to help out this community and i know you mean well, overall your ingame activity is pretty good and your discord activity is steadily improving, with all that said im gonna go ahead and +1 good luck cloudy
Thank you for your reply I had a lot of fun playing with you and a lot of other people yesterday I hope we can do it again sometime soon.

Long Wang

Staff member
From the times i have played with you i have seen no concerns or any rule breaking , you should get into farming activity tho but i see the commitment to improving the community so i will be agreeing with Dotshin and Gale on this one.
i will give you a +1 Good Luck man

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
From the times i have played with you i have seen no concerns or any rule breaking , you should get into farming activity tho but i see the commitment to improving the community so i will be agreeing with Dotshin and Gale on this one.
i will give you a +1 Good Luck man
Thank you Long Wang for the vote, as I had said with gale's reply I will try to bring my discord activity up as much as I possibly can. Thank you

Caval

Staff member
Mans, I do not have anything against you, but I also don't know you, so imma go with a Neutral

Twice Da Ice

real
Staff member
Emma already listed the points I have to give, so my vote is going to be a -1. If we find out in the future that you had different nicknames and do actually play a lot my vote might change, but until then it will remain a -1.
I’ve decided to change my vote to a neutral leaning +1, because I have seen you’re trying to pump up your activity, and to get to know the community better. Hope I made the right choice doing this.

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
I’ve decided to change my vote to a neutral leaning +1, because I have seen you’re trying to pump up your activity, and to get to know the community better. Hope I made the right choice doing this.
Thank you for your change in vote, I hope I can get up to your expectations. Thank you for the reply

Snoop

Staff member
VIP
Honestly don't know where to start with this. You are really friendly and I enjoy playing TF2 with you a lot. You tend to ask me things to make sure it's not illegal which is good but also bad. I'm glad you don't want to break the rules but I also want you to know the rules enough to not need the reassurance. I will go with neutral leaning to a +1 since I think you would be a good fit for staff. I think you need a little more time with everything going on right now but as I said I am leaning to a +1. If nothing bad happens to you in the next 3 days I will most likely change to a +1.

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
Honestly don't know where to start with this. You are really friendly and I enjoy playing TF2 with you a lot. You tend to ask me things to make sure it's not illegal which is good but also bad. I'm glad you don't want to break the rules but I also want you to know the rules enough to not need the reassurance. I will go with neutral leaning to a +1 since I think you would be a good fit for staff. I think you need a little more time with everything going on right now but as I said I am leaning to a +1. If nothing bad happens to you in the next 3 days I will most likely change to a +1.
Thank you for your reply, Yes it is true I do ask you a lot but you have to also know that the more I ask the less I will have to later on since I will being knowing more.

KingSasuke

Sortem, The Destroyer
Staff member
Admin
Hi Cloudy.

In my opinion, your application is trully small and generic, despite having seen even smaller ones. In terms of activity, you do have a good history with Wonder, almost 11 days of gameplay time, eventhough you only possess a somewhat recent activity in the last 7-9 days, gapped by almost 1 year of inactivity. I rarely played with you so far but I have nothing out of the ordinary in said time, knowing the rules in a decent level.

Your infraction historial is a big point as it's pretty much clean. However, like Emma stated, you only joined our Discord server a few days ago and, despite being a concise activity "streak", it's too soon for a rank for which you are applying.

With that said, I'm going to have to give you a -1, not for being a misfitted person for the job but because it's too early still to have a more complete profile. Apply in a few weeks/months and, if you keep this posture, I will gladly +1 you.

Good luck with the rest of the application. (y)

After a reconsideration, I have also decided to change my vote to a Neutral leaning to a +1, since you kept your activity and, now that I think, my original vote was too harsh for an applicant that only have, in terms of downsides, their activity.

Cløudу

The Unfunny
Staff member
After a reconsideration, I have also decided to change my vote to a Neutral leaning to a +1, since you kept your activity and, now that I think, my original vote was too harsh for an applicant that only have, in terms of downsides, their activity.
Thank you for your reconsideration KingSasuke, Your original vote was not harsh at all, you were simply giving an opinion on the topic and that's all. Thank you for replying again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.