- Mar 21, 2021
- Username: Twice Da Ice
- Discord including tag: (Twice Da Ice#6969)
- Age: 14
gameME Stats - Player Information
- SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171154844
- Time Zone & Online Times: AKDT, as of recent, however, my days have been slightly restricted as my working days are now potentially Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Otherwise, my potential online times range from 10 AM or earlier AKDT to 10:30 PM AKDT.
- Why are you applying? I find that wonder has a lot of incidents where the staff team doesn't have the time to get on, where when a staff member does get on the damage is already done. I almost continually have TF2 open, making it easy for me to quickly get on the server to assist.
- Do you have any previous experience administrating? Yes. I resigned a few months ago, however, which is the reason for me being a part of no boards in the group.
- If so, please provide some proof.
- In this case, I was previously a staff member on the server for a mod named Security Craft (a Minecraft mod)
- How would you improve the community? I could make plugins for the server, look for ways to fix exploits, come up with event ideas, and teach people how to play.
What have you done already? I have submitted a map to the server, reported many rulebreaking players, engaged in conversations, and taught some people about trick orders ingame. To add, I frequently report rulebreakers, exploiters, and other various issues between the TF2 servers, and the discord server itself.
- Have you applied to any other community in the past month? If yes, please specify. No, unless you include my previous application here.
- Why should we pick you? I believe I stand out against other applicants because of my unique time zone, experience, skill, and more.
- Lastly, there are some things I would like to mention. Recently, my activity in-game has not been that great. With school starting, I haven't had enough time to play. I will try to dedicate more time in the future, but as of most recently, my activity may not look that great. In addition, I hope I have improved to an acceptable standard for how I act in the server and otherwise, as that was a key portion in why I was declined last time.
- Thank you for reading.
Please, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!