✪ Kuri Joestar's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri Joestar

Feb 4, 2020
General Information:
Questions:
  • Why are you applying?
    Because i want to help the community and the server to the best of my abilities. Sometimes when i play you come across your standard blue team without a mic or your typical freekiller(s) and it gets frustrating not being able to do anything about it. With the adding of theslay and mute menu now it's already a huge improvement which we all like but nevertheless a wardenmenu can't solve all problems. I find myself pretty active on the server and i try to remain calm in most situations and to not jump to conclusions but instead listen to all party's. I'm a pretty social guy in real life so i can work with alot of people and just have fun with most, to simply put it i like people and people like me. I haven't been as active on the discord as i was on the jailbreak server itself but i am changing it and becoming way more active. I'm also pretty flexible and don't mind putting myself in second place.
  • Do you have any previous experience administrating?
    I have been admin before but this was on a Garry's Mod darkRP server about 2 years ago. I did all my duties accordinly and never really had any problems
  • If you have previous experience can we confirm it and where would we do so?
    You could potentially check here, it was on the forum of the server where i applied to an unban application: https://cloud-gaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/profile/4974-kuru-kurumi/
  • Why should we choose you over all other applicants?
    Because i feel i can do alot of good for the players and for the community as a whole, i have some experience as staff, on another game yes but I don't see alot of difference. As i mentioned before I am pretty flexible and try to be online as much as possible.
  • What personality traits do you posses?
    I am funny, fun to be with, and make people happy. But when a situation calls for it i can be very serious and strict if needed. As mentioned before i like talking to people and fixing potential problems.
  • If you want, please elaborate your chosen traits.
    /
  • How would you improve the community?
    First of all by helping people with their problems obviously, but i can also help by recommending changes, I love playing on the server and have had nothing but fun. I intend to keep it this way and make sure others get to feel what i feel about their game time on Wonder. As mentioned before I would love to discuss about any future changes thatmay be implemented and see how the community feels about it etc..
  • How have you helped the community up until now?
    I have made a youtube video before with ZecaPlay YT (nothing big really small channel but I enjoyed it and so did everyone from the server that was in the video). I have also reported some people before and tried to make the server as best as possible without having a real staff position.
  • Can you work under somebody who is younger than you?
    Yes i would have no problem with this. Age does not matter for me, as long as everyone is mature enough and listening I would have zero problems.
  • Have you applied on any other community in the past month? If yes, please specify. /

Rotary

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2020
I'll be voting -1, I've not seen you on the servers that much, when I do come across you, you don't do anything special, when you say you're becoming more active on the discord server I think what you mean is only having 114 messages in total with most of them just being random messages, application is "distasteful", minor spelling and grammatical mistakes here and there.

Greer

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2020
Sweden
I barely see you in game or discord, Application is unappealing, and "minor spelling and grammatical mistakes here and there."

Bony fxncy

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2020
Boneland
- -1 -
And here's why.
----------------------------------------------

GOOD THINGS:
Semi active on JB server.
Seems mature enough to take on the position.

BAD THINGS:
Barely active on discord.

App seems a bit rushed.
App could be designed more appealing.
Could be more specific on some questions like:
'How would you improve the community'.

- Fxncy

Kuri Joestar

Feb 4, 2020
First of all, thank you for reading my app.

I do indeed agree that i need to be way more active on the discord, but when it comes to the server itself i find myself a pretty active member.
Spelling mistakes are indeed made here and there but i do speak about 5 languages so i hope it can be overlooked.
Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.